Job Title: Marketing Specialist Intern
Job Type: Part-time (paid) remotely
The Marketing Specialist will be primarily responsible for overseeing and evaluating market research and adjusting sales and marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Assists in monitoring and maintaining the community’s appearance mainly over internet and social media.
- Promoting CJ' brand image and explain to customers how our business model can help them find the most cost-effective car.
- Interact with customers to inquire the detailed information (ex. model, feature, color and so on) about their desired cars.
- Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards.
- Bachelor degree or current students with more than six months of study in United States.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Proficient in English and Mandarin
- Ethics – Works with integrity; Upholds organizational values.- Leadership – Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well; effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Gives appropriate recognition.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; results oriented and committed to achieving objectives and tasks as required.
- Teamwork and Collaboration – Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit. Communicates effectively.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration; Accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Business Acumen – Understands business implications of decisions; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals and profitability.
- Negotiation Skills – Strategizes and drives issue-oriented compromises and trade-offs to others, as necessary, in exchange for cooperation.
- Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization’s goals and values.
- Quality Management – Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Commission based no upper limit.
- One on one training and opportunities to learn about the insights and trend of the auto industry.
- Reimbursement of transportation and all other necessary cost.
- Rotational program among all CJ locations during long holidays.
- Representing CJ to attend local events and activities.
Please contact Robert Liu at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-620-2158 for further questions.